August 2, 2012

Start of something new

Hi everyone, figured I might need some space to dump some of the shit I have swirling around in my head.
YOU are welcome to read my mind. I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now.
3 weeks ago, my son was born, am learning to be a tattoo artist(more to that later), starting school for a business degree, working as an administrative person.
It's a lot to deal with. I hate my self for being a lazy-ass junkie teenager and not going for a higher qualification back then... just didn't care about the system.
Now everything I didn't bother with back then is coming back and fucking biting me in the ass, PEOPLE, DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!!! Don't let shit pile up, do everything you need to, to be better, to have a quality life, to be happy in the long run.
I've created this blog to release some pressure, inspired by some people already doing this sort of thing, blogging I mean, I read their posts till today and feel with them.

Stay tuned... Ghost out

No comments:

Post a Comment