August 4, 2012

No more drinking

Hello folks. How many times do you drink too much and you say to yourself "I'll never drink this much in one night again"? And here I am with another hangover. Aw well, better then a methamphetamine come-down...
Yesterday I met a lost cousin of mine, he grew up a lot, looks good, had a good chat. Today I finally get a few hours of playing Fallout New Vegas, used to play a lot of games, but now with my son and work and everything else I don't have much time anymore. Playing is important for me, like watching good movies and reading good books. Don't know if it's escaping reality, don't think so. I just love a good story, some action and to focus on something else.

I'm taking some nootropics now to increase cognitive functions. Been taking Piracetam 4,8g daily along with anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals for two weeks now. Effects so far are mild, but it's good progress.
If it goes well, I need to start training again, used to do muay-thai and parkour. I was very happy when I was training. It's true what they say, with a healthy body comes a healthy mind...

Ghost out...

No comments:

Post a Comment