August 9, 2012

another episode

Selective episodes, well not that selective at all... Why do I feel episodes of distortion? It can take up anything from one day to a month,,, sometimes I'm outgoing and helpful in general,,, and sometimes I keep to my self in a madness bordering way. Things just loosened up at work, new contract and all. And now I find myself trying to cope with everything else, I see a lot of things invading my personal space, agitated in general... Now I just want to be with my self and a bottle of bourbon, not having to interact with anyone, and there is nothing that helps other then then the things that I want. Feel like a complete fuck up sometimes...

Was thinking about L. today, she still didn't updated her blog, worried about her. Thinking of seeing her if I actually go to my sisters wedding in Scotland, Kirkcaldy,,, 

Also: can't wait to get neodymium magnets, in for a group-buy on a bunch of them, can't find anyone to implant them in my fingertips though. Will probably have to do it my self and that's a bitch... 
I'm trying to practise tattooing, but I'm finding it frustratingly impossible to find time for it in between my job and my son and cooking(yeah, that's right, I cook, get over it) for the family. What the fuck am I gonna do when school starts? On the other hand, today I found that my nootropics stack is starting to really rub of on me, memory has improved a hell of a lot, social interaction and stress handling is also much easier. This month I might get some noopept in, can't wait to try. I'm still determined to try poppy tea too. Will have to start working on transhumanist projects and spread it to the masses over here. Acceptance level of augmentation here so far is minimal...

mm-kay... nuf' from me today


No comments:

Post a Comment